The Cascades at Riverwalk is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility focusing on state-of-the-art rehabilitation services and superior care in a well-appointed and upscale setting.
- 3,200 square foot state-of-the-art therapy gym
- Intensive therapy programs focused on quality outcomes
- Higher nurse-to-resident ratio and therapist-to-resident ratio
- Multiple luxuriously-furnished community living spaces
- Flavorful, restaurant-style meals
- Choice of private suites or shared suites
- Engaging community activities
Our Core Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitative Services Include:
- 24/7 Physician-Directed, RN Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- 24/7 Admissions
- Activities, Events, and Programs
- Social Services
- Religious Services
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks
- Daily Laundry and Housekeeping
- Medication Management
- Individualized Care
- Wound Care
- Anticoagulation Therapy
- Bariatric Care
- Pain Management
- Physician Services
- Pharmacy Consulting
- Dietary Consulting
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
Full Service Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Physical - Whether your difficulty with walking is caused by an amputation, stroke, joint surgery, or simply weakness, we'll do everything we can to get you walking again. Our Physical Therapists specialize in it. We might use fancy words like "gait training," but what it boils down to is this: most of our patients walk out the door on their own two feet.
- Occupational - Occupational Therapists are specialists in retraining you to do all those things that used to be so easy—like getting out of bed, bathing, getting dressed and grooming yourself. We call those activities of daily living. You may be having a tough time doing those things if you've had a joint replacement, stroke, or serious illness.
- Speech - If you're having difficulty with cognition, speech, or swallowing our Speech and Language Pathologists (Speech Therapists) are there to help. They're experts in improving your ability to communicate, think clearly and swallow properly.
Insurances We Accept
- BCBS Regence ValueCare
- EMI Health
- Steward HealthChoice
- University of Utah Health
Cascade's Continuum of Care
We specialize in transitions—transitions from the hospital to our rehabilitation community—and from our community back to your own home. After your stay, if you continue to need therapy, we have relationships with some of the best home health agencies in the valley.