Golden Girls staff will work diligently to fulfill the individualized needs and desires of each of our residents. This focus on our residents drives us to provide a customized safe and clean environment that truly becomes home. Promoting independence, while providing needed support, allows daily living to be pleasant and without unnecessary worry. We strive to deliver peace of mind for each resident and their loved ones. Our registered nurses and trained supporting staff are here to provide complete, customized care services. Our goal is to strengthen independent living and maintain a supportive environment.
- Communication assistance
- Meals: dietitian driven, specialty diets available
- Health monitoring & regular nursing assessments
- Individualized plan of care
- Transportation: handicap accessible bus and coordination with outside transportation
- Activities/Social Events
- 24 hour response with 24/7 awake staff
- Adult daycare
- Coordination of outside services and support: visits, therapies, social services, home health, hospice, labs, physicians, funeral homes, etc..
Medium Care (All minor services plus the following)
- Nursing preventative care and treatment
- Medication Assistance
- Skin Care: assessment, prevention, treatment
- Financial Assistance
Extensive Care (All minor & medium care plus the following)
- Behavioral intervention and assistance
- Memory Care: Alzheimers, Dementia, etc.
- Disease management and support
- Lifting Mechanisms: hoyer, etc.
- Special Equipment/Needs: hospital beds, lift chairs, air pressure pads, commodes, some adaptive clothing, skin protective clothing, etc.
- Dietary Services: therapeutic or modified diets as prescribed
- Bathing: Bed and modified baths
- Continence support
End of Life/Hospice Care (All minor, medium & extensive services plus the following)
- Coordination/Support of services: visitation, spiritual, volunteers, hospice, funeral home, etc.
- Increased round-the-clock care & nursing support
- Comfort care: pain management, total care
- Holistic resident and family support
- Dignity in dying