We help Utah veterans receive benefits for themselves and their spouses. Veterans’ benefits are available to those individuals who have served the country in some military related capacity. The VA also provides a special disabled veteran benefits to veterans and their spouses who are in need of assistance with their activities of daily living. The VA Pension with Aid and Attendance rating can assist a disabled veteran with costs associated with home healthcare, assisted living, and skilled nursing care for themselves and their spouses.
Veterans benefits in Utah available to qualified applicants include:
- Compensation for Indemnity and Dependency
- This compensation is a benefit for Utah disabled veterans. Military veterans with disability may be eligible for a monthly compensation if they contracted a disease or were injured while in service or because of it.
- Special Compensation
- This is a monetary benefit available to veterans who suffered a loss of extremities or organs during military service. It is a special benefit on top of the VA disability compensation.
- Death Benefits
- Qualified dependents of deceased wartime veterans are entitled to receive this benefit.
- Memorial Benefits
- The Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense offer memorial and burial services for present and past members of the military. These include all veterans, retired veterans, guard, reserve, and active-duty members.
- Benefits for Survivors
- Benefits are available to alleviate the surviving family’s financial burdens.
Service provided to all counties in Utah