Elevation Primary and Palliative Care serves as your connection to primary care providers and palliative care providers who deliver high quality, compassionate, competent, and convenient medical care in the comfort of your home. Elevation Primary and Palliative Care of Utah aims to improve and maintain your overall health and to empower you with an understanding of your condition and wellness plan. Elevation Primary Care connects Utah’s seniors with family physicians and other healthcare practitioners dedicated to providing innovative medical care with traditional values.
We treat High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Emphysema/COPD, Asthma, High Cholesterol, Arthritis, Back and Joint Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Wound Care, Urinary Infections.
Services available in most of Davis, Salt Lake, and Utah Counties and expanding.
- Extensive network of relationships with specialists
- Comprehensive geriatric assessments
- Management of acute / chronic disease
- Primary Care
- Preventative Care
- Urgent Care - same or next day once enrolled in the program
- Minor medical procedures
- Medical equipment
- Prescriptions sent to your pharmacy
- Mobile X-ray, EKG, Ultrasound
- Mobile blood draws and other lab work
- Referrals for skilled nursing, physical, occupational therapy and Speech Therapy
- Referrals to Specialists
- Coordination of care between health care providers
- Coordination of hospital admissions
- Post-Discharge visits
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
- Discussion and coordination for end of life care
- Mental and behavioral healthcare
I_mproving the lives of patients and families facing serious illness and chronic disease_
WHAT IS PALLIATIVE CARE?
- Palliative Care is medical care focused on relief of the pain, symptoms and stress of serious illness – whatever the diagnosis.
- The goal is to help people live comfortably and to provide the best possible quality oflife for patients and their families.
WHO BENEFITS FROM PALLIATIVE CARE?
- Anyone with a serious illness aﬀecting their quality of life or causing signiﬁcant symptoms or discomfort
- Anyone with questions about their treatment ho needs additional support at home
IS PALLIATIVE CARE THE SAME AS HOSPICE?
- No. hospice care is meant speciﬁcally for those approaching the last stages of life. Palliative care is appropriate for all stages of a serious lness.
WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR PALLIATIVE CARE?
- Palliative Care helps during all stages of illness. It is best introduced early, alongside curative treatment.
WHAT CAN PALLIATIVE CARE DO FOR YOU?
Our experts can:
- Treat your pain and symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, depression and anxiety
- Help you maintain the most comfortable, independent and active life possible.
- Provide answers, assistance and emotional support to you and your family when making difficult medical decisions.
- Help coordinate care and treatment with your doctors. Identify support services to help you during and after your hospital stay.
- We address these needs with an experienced team of specially trained physicians, nurse practitioners, clinical social workers, chaplains, pain specialists and community partners and specialists.
- This team works with your primary care physician to provide the best possible care. If you do not have a primary care physician, Elevation Primary Care can provide this service for you at your request.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM PALLIATIVE CARE?
- Relief from distressing symptoms such as pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping
- Improved ability to carry on with your life
- Improved ability to tolerate medical treatment
- Better understanding of your medical condition and medical choices