At Countryside Care and Rehab we offer warm, personalized care not usually found in large, corporate-run residential living facilities. A tranquil setting with high staff-to-resident ratio creates a healthful environment. We specialize in caring for the frail elderly, nurturing with close, personal attention.
Newly renovated in 2005, the Countryside Care & Rehab Facility is a 43 bed Medicare/Medicaid licensed facility. The staff is caring and dedicated professionals who take care of our residents needing help recovering from illness, injury or a chronic condition. Our services are linked with a common goal: to help residents maintain the highest quality of life. All rooms are private occupancy with private bathrooms. We encourage TV viewing in our common room, however all bedrooms have cable hook-ups and direct phone lines. Recorded music and VCR movies are provided.
- Night time assistance
- Personal care
- Transfer Assistance and Mobility
- Supervision of medications
- Special dietary plans
- Rehabilitation therapy services
- Restorative Programs
- Professional medical treatment
- Laundry department provides daily cleaning of resident clothing.
- Social Services provide emotional support, help with care and resource issues for residents, their families and staff.
- Occupational Therapy helps patients learn or relearn skills they need for everyday living. This type of therapy can benefit patients of all ages. This includes people who have suffered a serious injury or illness, and people with physical abilities compromised by age.
- Physical Therapy stimulates the body’s natural healing process so patients can recover more quickly or improve their functional abilities. Physical Therapy can benefit a wide range of diagnoses, including de-conditioned physical state from injury or illness, stroke, or brain injury.
Speech and Language Pathology
- Speech and language pathology can help people regain or improve their communication or swallowing skills, overcome or reduce the effects or disabilities, and improve overall quality of life. We work to help patients improve speech skills, learn strategies for safe, effective swallowing, develop skills to overcome cognitive communication disorders, learn to articulate sounds, improve reasoning, learning, judgment, communication skills, and socializing abilities following a brain or head injury.